terça-feira, outubro 28, 2008

Angolaxyami Video: Videos of Jennifer Hudson - Paris Hilton - My Chemical Romance - Nicole Richie; Enrique Iglesias, Fall Out Boy, Fergie, Green Day, Gwen Stefani, Hedley, Heidi Montag, Hilary Duff, Hinder, I Am Ghost, INXS, Jennifer Lopez, Jessica S


Books: Atonement, The Black Dahlia, Confessions of an Heiress: A Tongue-In-Chic Peek Behind The Pose, The Da Vinci Code, The Devil Wears Prada, Eragon, Eldest, And More to Come!

Movies: Big Shots, Desperate Housewives, Heroes, The Hills, The Simple Life, Supernatural, And More Coming Soon!

Music: 30 Seconds to Mars, Alexz Johnson, Alicia Keys, Ashanti, Ashlee Simpson, Ashley Tisdale, Avril Lavigne, Beyoncé, Billy Talent, Black Eyed Peas, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Enrique Iglesias, Fall Out Boy, Fergie, Green Day, Gwen Stefani, Hedley, Heidi Montag, Hilary Duff, Hinder, I Am Ghost, INXS, Jennifer Lopez, Jessica Simpson, Kelly Clarkson, Lindsay Lohan, Mariana's Trench, Maroon 5, My Chemical Romance, Nelly Furtado, Nicole Scherzinger, No Doubt, Panic at the Disco, Paris Hilton, Pencey Prep, Pink, Pussycat Dolls, Rihanna, Silverstein, Sum 41, Taking Back Sunday, Three Days Grace, Timbaland, Zac Efron, And a Lot More!

I Will Return


Paris Hilton - Screwed/http://videos.angolaxyami.com

Paris Hilton - Screwed

Tags: Album  Are  Blind  Hilton  In  Nothing  Paris  Screwed  Stars  This  Version  World 

This is my seventh video and my first video using actual clips from music videos. I know I made a Paris Hilton video before, but I figured I would do it again because I had both of her music videos. This one is to the song "Screwed" of her debut album "Paris". Both are very good by the way!...

My Chemical Romance - Cancer

My Chemical Romance - Cancer

Tags: Bob  Bryar  Cancer  Chemical  Frank  Gerard  Iero  Mikey  My  Ray  Romance  Toro  Way http://videos.angolaxyami.com

This is my sixth video and it's for the band I love the most in the world!! My Chemical Romance!!! This song is off their phenomenal album, The Black Parade! In stores now!! Go and get it!!! This album is also in my Top 10 and it's in the Top 3 out of those 10 too! This video didn't take me...

Jennifer Hudson - And I Am Telling You, I'm Not Going

Jennifer Hudson - And I Am Telling You, I'm Not Going

Tags: Am  And  Anika  Beyoncé  Dreamgirls  Eddie  Foxx  Going  Hudson  I'm  Jamie  Jennifer  Knowles  Murphy  Noni  Not  Rose  Telling  You 

This is my 4th video and it's for one of the best movies of 2006 and for some of the best performances in 2006 I've seen in a long time. Jennifer Hudson's voice is simply amazing. Do yourself a favor and watch Dreamgirls! http://videos.angolaxyami.com

Paris Hilton & Nicole Richie - Jealousy

Paris Hilton & Nicole Richie - Jealousy

Tags: Hilton  Jealousy  Nicole  Paris  Richie http://videos.angolaxyami.com

This is my second video and it is for the 2 favorite heiresses in the world, Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie. The song is probably one of the best Paris Hilton songs aswell. Jealousy is off Paris Hilton's very well done CD, Paris, in stores now!! Get it!! The beginning is not very good but, it...

Samantha James - I'm In Love With My Guitar

Samantha James - I'm In Love With My Guitar

Tags: Alexz  Anna  Faris  Guitar  I'm  In  James  Johnson  Love  My  Samantha  With 

This is my first video. So, I figured that I would do it to some of my favorite celebrities. Anna Faris and Alexz Johnson!! This song is off the album, Songs from Instant Star 1!! Get it now!! Enjoy!

Sem comentários:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Postes populares